Front Line Advisory Group (FLAG) is a Program Management Consulting firm transforming client expectations for municipal and school infrastructure bond programs in Central Texas.
We provide program management consulting services in Central Texas for municipal and school infrastructure bonds. FLAG is revolutionizing the construction industry and transforming client expectations by obsessing over the basics of budget oversight, schedule enforcement, compliance, vendor management, and stakeholder communication.
If traditional is what you are looking for, FLAG is not for you. We are looking for highly skilled, entrepreneurial minded, learners that thrive on a team. The caliber and quality of our team members and their work set our firm apart, so each applicant will be subject to a strict and unique vetting process.
We are seeking a Capital Program Manager in Central Texas with experience leading and managing change and process improvement initiatives. This is a highly dynamic role that requires the ability to implement a wide variety of projects. For example, in a single week we have:
- Supported the program management of the capital infrastructure program
- Served as a Product Owner for updating existing software or introducing new software
- Written content for a new website
- Led efforts to analyze pricing strategies
- Overseen and supported contractors
- Mapped processes with subject matter experts
Our Team Members Must Be:
- Service Focused
- Lifelong Learners
- Data Obsessed
- Create and manage agile and waterfall project schedules
- Herd cats and drive progress
- Foster relationships with clients, the team, and future clients and partners
- Write content for memos, websites, and more
- Convey meaningful information from unorganized data
- Develop tools to create standardization and automation
- Prepare products for, present to, and lead working groups with executive and senior leadership teams
Minimum Education/Experience Level
- Masters degree or progressive work experience beyond the experience requirement below
- Minimum two years of related experience
Skills and Abilities
- Strong working knowledge of project management
- Strong problem detection & problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and collaboration skills
- Advanced spreadsheet and written/verbal communications skills
- Ability to work well independently, self-starter who owns deliverables end-to-end
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to customers
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB)
Front Line Advisory Group is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), holding a GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) with more than $750M in active projects under management and 50+ years of operational experience in project management and support.
We are also proud and honored to have been selected for the 2019 Travis County Historically Underutilized Business of the Year.